I was at someone’s office the other day per his request to
show me a way that I can make more money through Internet marketing. The idea was great and the concept that he
was communicating I already understood before the meeting took place per his
prior phone explanation. I was thinking
that since he already conveyed the main point to me that our office meeting
wouldn’t take that long. Instead, I
wound up waiting an hour for him at his office and then when we finally met, he
went on and on about the same thing over and over again. This got highly annoying to me. I would roll my eyes when he wasn’t
looking.
So, then, I stated to notice all the reactions that I was
having to this and then jotted down just enough so that I could remember this
point to write about it. So, here, I
am. Here is the SF.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
feel trapped while at Xs office.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
feel controlled while at Xs office.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
feel disrespected within the point that X was not ‘respecting my time.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
blame X for wasting my time.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
go into blame and frustration within and as my mind within and as my back-chat
towards X in order to feel ‘better’ about being dis-respected, having my time
‘wasted’, and putting strain on me because of all the other responsibilities
that I have to face for the day.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
feel strained and stressed due to all the other responsibilities that I have to
face for the day and my time being ‘wasted’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that my time can be wasted, and then react in anger and blame towards X
for wasting my time.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
not say anything and speak up for myself, where I step in and direct the
situation and say ‘I am sorry, but I must move on now.’- because I did not want
to ‘hurt’ Xs feelings or cause any discord between us; mainly because X was
doing me a favor in the first place.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
feel that I ‘owe’ X my undivided time because he is doing me a ‘favor’, in that
he is helping me with how I can also do some internet marketing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
blame X for wasting my time, when in fact this is only to hide the truth from
myself that I am reacting in fear and bound by fear of making X feel bad if I
were to stand up and say ‘I have to go now.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
react in fear to the idea of letting X know that I no longer have enough time
for him.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
roll my eyes at X when he was not looking.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand that blaming, rolling my eyes, and being frustrated are
all done to make myself ‘feel’ better and ‘empowered’ as a solution to feeling
trapped, disrespected, and like my time is being wasted. Thus, within this, I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to try to balance the scales of energy through
blame and frustration, which creates the illusion of feeling empowered and like
I am actually doing something about that what I am facing, which is the
negative experience of feeling disrespected, and stressed about my time.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
participate in the back-chat ‘my time is being wasted’, and any back-chat
related to this point that. Within
this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and
understand that participating in back-chat like ‘it is Xs fault; he is wasting
my time; why does he have to keep repeating himself, etc.’ only layers and
accumulates to a point of emotional reaction – thus I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to participate in back-chat of which sets my
up for emotional reactions when I can just stop, delete, breathe, and find
practical solutions, instead.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
create within myself and my mind the ‘don’t waste my time character’ where I
have a series of reactions all pre-programmed to the point of someone that I
perceive to be wasting my time. Within
this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel a sense
of importance within stepping into this character – as if I am very important
and thus as a very important person, I must not have my time wasted and also I
must react in a way to show that I am this important person. Within this, I forgive myself that I have
accepted and allowed myself to feel ‘un-important’ and un-recognized by others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
connect a fear reaction to the point of standing up for myself and saying ‘I
have to go now.’ I forgive myself that
I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how X will perceive and react to me,
if I stand up.
When and as I see myself in a situation where I perceive
someone to be wasting my time, and then I go into all kinds of back-chat
related to blame, beings stressed, worried about my time, being disrespected,
and frustration, I stop and I breathe.
I do not accept and allow this.
I see, realize, and understand that within the point of perceiving my
time being wasted by another that I am reacting negatively due to stress,
worry, and fear, of which then compels to balance the scales with blame and
frustration. I see, realize, and
understand that both sides of this equation, the negative and the positive
reactions, are of my own creation as energy in my own mind in separation from
what is actually here, going on in the physical. I see, realize, and understand that going into stress, worry,
fear, blame, anger, and frustration will not solve any thing in the
physical. Thus, I commit myself to
remain here and breathe and stop all backchat and emotional reactions when I am
in this situation again. I commit
myself to remind myself that I have already forgiven this point and realized
that reacting emotionally will not solve or help anything. I commit myself to stand up and say ‘I have
to go’ in the most polite and un-offensive way the next time that this point
occurs.
When and as I see myself stepping into the ‘don’t waste my
time’ character, where I create within and as myself a sense of self-importance
through acting out this character, I stop and I breathe. I do not accept and allow this. I see, realize, and understand that we are
all equally important as life, regardless of who we are in this system. I see, realize, and understand that if I am
gaining a feeling of importance through acting out this character, that that
means that I have mis-placed my self-importance and self-value to within and as
things that I can do, accomplish, and present myself as within this system as
opposed to living the realization that my importance is always in-fact equal
with all life here regardless of circumstances. Thus, I commit myself to face my self as ‘important’ and
‘valuable’ equally as life. I commit
myself to stop acting in character and to stop presenting pictures of me as
important, and start living me as equally important as life where I breathe and
do not react, but only walk in the physical as a physical being and treat
others as I would like to be treated myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment