Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 292 - SF and CSC on the Law of Attraction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that thinking positive is a solution to the 'negative' things that I face.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that the law of attraction and thinking positive is based upon drawing resources and positive experiences to self regardless of the consequences to others and completely irrespective of others.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that resources are indeed limited and thus when I draw resources to myself, through the law of attraction, that these resources are coming form others regardless of whether they have enough for themselves and regardless of any adverse consequences they may face as a result of having resources taken from them.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that positive thinking is based on a polarity equation, where I have judged myself or my circumstances as 'negative' and then within that, created the desire, within and as myself, to experience myself as 'positive' as the solution.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand positive and negative to do not actually exist in the physical reality of what is here and that my experience of myself as positive or negative is completely my own creation - and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuck with myself through judging my life, my and my circumstances as positive or negative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect fear to winding up on the streets, broke and poor. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect fear to being seen as a 'looser' by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through money, wherein I have defined myself as a 'looser' compared to anyone who makes more money than me; and I have defined myself as a 'winner' only when and as I am making tons of money, of which has never happened.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with others in order to make the most money and have the best life just so that I can feel good about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my self-worth within and as the amount of money and thus success that I have; wherein the more money I make, the more self-worth I have.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect my confidence to my misplaced self worth, wherein, the more money that I have equals more self worth which equals more self-confidence.  Thus, I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need more money in order to have more confidence and self-worth.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that because I have placed my self-worth and my self confidence in the amount of money that I can make compared to others, that this puts my in the eternal mind-fuck of always trying to attain something so that I can be proven valuable and 'worthy', when in fact, I have totally fucked with myself because my value is already here, within who I am as the physical or life - where I am equal with all as me.

Thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to attain my self-worth through making money through the 'law of attraction' wherein through this, I am completely self-consumed with only the self-interest of balancing the polarity equation that I created in my own mind in separation from what is here with complete disregard for the adverse affects to others that the law of attraction causes.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to consider that for their to be winners, there must be losers; within this I have not allowed myself to consider that for there to be big winners, such as super wealthy people, there must be big losers and lot's of them to support the big winners, such as billions of people starving in Africa, because their are only so much resources available.

I forgive myself that I have no allowed myself to consider that resources are indeed limited, and thus they must come from somewhere and that they just don't magically appear in my possession with no consequences to others.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider that if we had a system that was best for all, where all life was treated with dignity within the point that all life at equal access to resources and no one was abused for the benefit of another, that within this, no one would ever have any need for the law of attraction.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that the law of attraction is nothing more than an over-done survival mechanism within the current system of survival of the fittest and winner takes all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the law of attraction is necessary for survival, when in fact, all that is necessary is disciplined self movement to always be responsible to participate in the work force as effectively as possible within the current system as it is through practically moving self to do what is demanded of self with no energies, positive or negative moving self.

I commit myself to breathe and direct myself here as the physical and as the breath to do what is practical and best for all to ensure my survival and success within this economic system as it is now free of any positive or negative energies.

When and as I see myself going into the judgment and comparison characters, where I compare myself to others and their 'success' and then judge myself as less than and unworthy, I stop and I breathe; I do not accept and allow judgment and comparison to exist within and as me.  Instead, I remind myself that everyone and everything that is here is really me and a reflection of what I am really living within and as myself.  Thus, I commit myself to seek understanding / self-understanding to all that I react to; and through this self-understanding, release myself from the reactions of fear, anxiety, and feeling less worthy than others.  And I definitely commit myself to no longer over-compensate for my self-created inferiorities through participating in the 'magical' thinking of positive thinking and the law of attraction, but instead commit myself to face my inferiorities so as to release them from me altogether so that I can contribute to society with all that I have as life and as the physical where I move within the principle of what is best for all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment