When and as I see myself reacting with the energy of worry to the
physical space that is created between the initiation of an event and
its resolution wherein I perceive that I will have to wait for the
outcome to manifest, I stop and immediately take a deep breath in
wherein I breath in the energy of worry and fear into my lungs and
then breathe it out. I repeat this over and over again as I breathe
out the worry and fear energy until I am clear. I do not accept and
allow myself to react with nor participate in the energy of worry
because I see, realize, and understand that worry does me no good and
has absolutely no affect on bringing about change or solutions in
actual physical reality, whatsoever.
More realizations in regards to worry:
I see, realize, and understand that worry shows me that I have not
prepared enough either to handle the outcome of an event or direct
the situation prior to an event to avoid a possible adverse
consequence.
I realize that worry does not offer any form of actual control
over an event.
I realize that worry is not necessary to show that I am actually
concerned over the outcome of an event.
I realize that the act of punishing myself with the energy of
worry is self-vindictive and un-necessary.
I realize that in order to prepare for all possible consequences
that I can use future projections and my imagination so that I can
assess all possible outcomes and prepare accordingly, but once I
start repeating this activity after all potentials have already been
assessed and / or react in fear and then worry while using these
tools– that this then becomes a mental obsession / possession that
is unacceptable.
I realize that there are no circumstances that merit worry, even
the potential loss of a family member or job.
Thus I commit myself to:
Remain here and breathe into my lungs the energy reactions of fear
and worry and then breath out until I am stable and clear.
Speak self-forgiveness statements out-load and in an up-beat, but
not joyful and excited tone as to not cause any conflict within and
as myself, and rounded, self-directive tone until I am clear and
stable and breathing.
Prepare myself better by disciplining myself to be more thorough
in regards to my responsibilities and also to slow down and breathe
while talking and communication with others so as reduce the
possibility of generating negative consequences – of which I commit
myself to engage in more writings in the future so that I can direct
this point more thoroughly.
Use the gift of worry to direct myself in specific areas in which
to prepare more thoroughly in the areas that trigger worry reactions
as they come up.
Increase my self-trust through breathing and remaining here to my
up-most potential where I am the director of me in every breath and
accordingly I do everything that I can within the 'control' that I do
have in-fact over myself to be as prepared as possible in everything
that I do.
When and as I see myself resisting the slowing down and breathing
application with thoughts and backchat like 'I can't stop this worry.
I must worry.' - I stop this back-chat immediately and breathe. I
do not accept and allow myself to participate in these thoughts
because I see, realize, and understand that I am not these thoughts.
I am the director of me, not my mind. Thus, I commit myself to
assert myself and direct me to remain here and breathe and stop these
thoughts, and then direct the situation at hand within and as the
breath.
Thus, I commit myself to prepare myself to be able to remain
constant and stable through anything that I face.
I commit myself to stop my thoughts.
I commit myself to be the director of me, and to establish
self-trust within this point.
When and as I see myself obsessing over future projections and
reacting with fear and worry, where I am literally trapped in my mind
– the moment that I see this, I stop and I breathe until I am
clear. I do not accept and allow myself to be mind possessed with
fear, worry, and future projections / imaginations that generate more
fear and more worry because I see, realize and understand that within
this I am accepting and allowing a total submission of self to my
mind and also the resourcing of energy from my physical body thus
damaging my physical body to support my mind. I also see, realize,
and understand that this offers no solution.
Thus, I commit myself stopping my mind, stopping the fear and the
worry and the future projections in one breathe / one moment – the
moment that it comes to my awareness that this mind possession has
taken place. I then commit myself to breathe deeply in and out –
breathing in the energy of fear and worry and then out, repeatedly
until I am clear. I commit myself to remind myself that worry and
fear serve no purpose whatsoever.
No comments:
Post a Comment