Monday, June 29, 2015

Day 343 – Being Joy of being “Here”




While doing the dishes recently I have been really getting into every stroke make on the dishes, brining myself here with the dishes and the water and the sink and the soap as much as possible, slowing myself down here to the point where nothing is on my mind coming up at all, except my focus on the task at hand where I notice as much as possible about the physical aspects of the doing the dishes even the different textures that each dish has based on its form the specific materials made with.  When thoughts come up, I check to see if they have any pertinent and practical value and if not, I delete them.  If they do, then I decide if they have any practical reason to stop what I am doing and go address whatever it is that is needed, but if there is no practical value, then I delete those thoughts as well and then re-align myself to be here with the dishes as much as physically possible.  I also pay attention to my body and my breathing while doing the dishes.  I slow down and breathe as steadily as possible paying attention to the way the air fills my lungs and exits my nose.  I wash the dishes, as “I would want to be washed”.  That sounds rather cookey, I would say, but it is indeed the case.  I have been applying myself to take special care when washing the dishes as an experiment to see just how fulfilling, just how joyful, just how awesome such simple tasks can be.  And the results?  Awesomeness.  I have noticed that when I get into the physical as much as possible, by being here with what I am doing free of any judgment, resistance, stress, or random thoughts, that when I pay attention to the physicality of what I am doing to the utmost, while also paying attention to my breathing and my body – that within that, I am living the expression of joy, fulfillment, even entertainment.  Suddenly, something like doing the dishes, doing yard work, or whatever it is becomes a fulfillment and a joy here in physical reality.  There is so much to consider in this physical existence.  So many details of the physical that are missed or just overlooked because we are busy in our minds and with desire to be somewhere else because we have placed negative judgments on the simple ordinary every day tasks at hand and because we have placed value in ideas, concepts, and dreams – non of which are here right now.  What are here right now, typically, are just the simple tasks that need to be taken care of every day, every hour of every day, so that we can live in a way that is best for our selves and best for all.  Maintenance, cleanliness, order, and attending to the needs of others around you – this is where “here” is.  It’s right “here”.  It’s all right “here”.  Living is right “here”.  Its not something that you do once you achieve a certain goal, or dream, or ideal.  There is always something here to do, and when you do it and just get completely here / integrated with the physical and the physicality of the task at hand, then you are really living.  Then you are here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be somewhere else other than here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place negative judgments on menial labor, chores, and daily responsibilities that are required so that I can live what is best for all.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself negative judgments to accumulate and layer to the point of an emotional resistance towards doing menial everyday labor wherein I make justifications to take breaks, and not finish work unto completion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to discriminate between different types of physical labor no realizing that all physical labor is the same within the point that it merely requires the moving of my physical body to get it done.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that when I am here physically, paying attention to every minute detail in the physical, my breath, my hands, my body, the dishes, the water, the soap, the way the soap forms bubbles, the texture of the plates – or whatever the exact physical nature of the chore or task at hand is, - that when I pay attention to all these details both within my body and within the bodies that I am working with – that this is where I bring myself here and thus live fulfillment, joy, entertainment, and excitement here as  living expression of who I am.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that when and as I bring myself here, as just described above, that this opens up more opportunity to see my mind for what it is and to see myself for what I have been existing as the my, because the mind will still try to reel me in with its recurring thought patterns, but when I stabilize myself here within aligning myself with my physical – that I enable myself to stand and merge with the physical and thus see my mind for what it is – an energy generator – and through that seeing, I enable myself to stop my participation in the mind.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that tremendous value in aligning myself here within and as the physical when I do chores and menial labor in that it enables me to slow down and merge with the physical rather than being caught up in the energy of the mind where I loose myself and am not able to so easily discern what it real and what it mind energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge “treating physical objects as I would like to be treated” as ‘cookey, weird, and crazy’ – when I see, realize, and understand that all physicality is composed of the same substance – and all substance is equal in that it is the same material at the base level has awareness.

I commit myself to slow down, align myself with the physical and do chores paying attention to every single physical detail possible while at the same time deleting the backchats and stopping the emotional resistances through breathing – so that I can assist myself to be here and live my full potential as the physical and apply my to take care of my responsibilities to my utmost potential.

I commit myself to align myself within and as the breath and the physical while physical labor and also work by focusing on my breathing, on the physicality of what I am doing in every minute detail so that I can assist myself to merge with the physical where I live my words as an expression of who I am in every breath – instead of living for the idea of the experience of words in separation from what is actually physically here as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment