Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Day 414 - The Geometry of Anger

Consciousness only exists within and as triangle formations, of knowledge and information: "2 or three in my name and there I am"
So, with anger, you have:
1.  embarrassment or shame as one point, + 2.  blame  = a combustion point where energy is produced as anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the geometrical consciousness formation of anger which is a product of blame and embarrassment / shame.
I forgive myself that when and as a self responsible being taking responsibility in every "here" moment as breath that I manifest shame and embarrassment as consciousness within and as myself of which sets me up for an emotional reaction of and as anger.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that blame is a form of suppression where I avoid taking responsibility for myself, in every moment of breath.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that when I react in anger that I also create the illusion of empowerment, which has its source point in that I feel dis-empowered in that moment of reaction in and as anger.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that every moment that I miss a "here" breath and go into the mind as consciousness - that I am abdicating my self responsibility as Life and thus I am abusing Life as a a consequence - and that this accumulates as shame and guilt to a point that finally erupts as anger.
I forgive myself that when and as I am irritated, annoyed, or frustrated that I am in effect blaming others for what I am not taking self responsibility for.
I commit myself to support myself to stop my anger reactions through taking self responsibility in every moment of breath to live as who I am of Life / of the physical so as to support me to walk without shame and guilt and blame and dis-empowerment of which fuel and charge anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment