Within the word “imagination” is the word Mage – as in
magician – as in wizardry – as in manipulation of the physical with visual and
illusionary effects.
Why are our brains so big?
We humans like to pride ourselves on the evolutionary trait we have of
our ‘big brains’ and that this is what makes us so smart and what
differentiates us from the animal kingdom.
And this is true – yet, maybe not in the way we like to believe.
Sure, our imaginations can be used to create and invent
awesome and cool technology as well as art and literature and many other things,
that can be used for the benefit of all; but so long as our imaginations are
used for its primary purpose – to enslave us to an artificial reality and
separate us from here through creating magical illusions – then the benefits of
our imagination are of no real benefit, because of the massive adverse
consequences that we are creating with our artificial reality machine AKA our
large brains that are necessary for our power of imagination.
And what are the consequences of living through within and
as the interpreted reality that is created through our imaginations and not
living here in a real equal and one practical physical reality? --- It is this very world we live in where
people, animals, and plants, and the earth itself are all systematically being
extensively abused unto a point of eventual extinction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
live and exist within and as the virtual reality of my mind that is all made
possible by my imagination – where I, through my imagination, interpret,
change, and separate myself from and equal and one relationship with physical
reality.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand the simplicity of living here within and as the
physical – where I simply receive data from my senses and then move myself
within and as my breathing where no voices, no characters, no visualizations,
no reactions, no energetic movements whatsoever are interpreting what my senses
take in – and thus within this I am enabling myself to live here in physical
equality and see for real what is really going on.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
place value in a large imagination – where I have interpreted this as being a
sign of genius. Within this, I forgive
myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that we
are all natural geniuses and that genius has nothing to do with imagination,
but everything do to with living within the full potential of our physical
being ness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
interpret reality through my imagination and thus separate myself from what is
actually here in the physical and thus within this, I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to be a slave to my mind and my imagination.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
define myself as my imagination and the voices, the images, the characters, and
the constructs that constantly pop-up to interpret my reality for me.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand that my power of imagination was primarily designed to
separate me from actual physical reality.
I commit myself to slow down, breathe, stop my thoughts,
stop the characters, stop the visualizations, stop the voices in my head that
all run automatically and thus constantly interpret my physical environment for
me – so that I can see clearly what is actually physically here, in fact.
I commit myself to constantly remind myself that I am not
the voices, the images, the characters, etc that constantly pop up in my mind
so that I can assist myself to stop and thus clearly begin to see physical
reality for what it is so that I can live to my fullest potential and no longer
be a menace to life. but instead support all life and live what is best for all
– through living and seeing physical reality for what it is in-fact, in every
moment of breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment