I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
belief that I am too confused to write about myself in a clear and effective
manner.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
react in fear to the point of confusion that comes up at times in relation to
writing about my mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
not see, realize, and understand the simplicity in mapping out my mind in that
all I need to do is slow down, breathe, and then look back on my day to see
where I reacted, where I judged, etc and then simply start writing it out.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
judge and hold the opinion within and as myself that writing as “not fun” or
rather “not as fun and entertaining as other things” Within this, I forgive
myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that all
that I am doing with this judgment and opinion is aiding myself to find ways to
generate positive energy experiences for me as my mind to feed on within
seeking out activities that I have formed a positive relationship to and then
doing them only. Within this, I forgive
myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live within the point of
seeking out positive energy experiences and then running from negative energy
experiences – both of which I create within and as myself through my self
definition and relationships that I have formed with what it is that I do and
what is here. Thus, I forgive myself
that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish myself as physicality to be
consumed and transformed into energy so that I can live within the limitation
of my mind.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize,
and understand that when and as I sit down to write, where I slow down and
examine myself as my mind and the write out who I am and what I have been
living as the mind so as to correct myself so that I can live here in equality
and oneness as the physical – that when and as I am doing this, I am not
generating any energy within and as my mind and am thus living here, in real
equality and oneness within and as myself; and thus through writing daily, I am
daily practicing what it is to really live here. Thus, within this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed
myself to see, realize, and understand that through resistance to writing I am
resisting living here only to be assisting myself to live within the energy
cycles of the mind. Thus, I forgive myself
that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist living here as the physical
just so that I can live within the energy of the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
value the experience of positive energy over the reality of living here as the
physical in every breath with consistency and constancy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
spite all that is here and all who are here in this existence, on this planet,
through my giving in to the resistance to process, that I myself create and
perpetuate – just so that I can be self-consumed in some form of a positive
energy experience that only lasts so long and thus I am constantly seeking in
separation of me here as already living as the physical.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
follow the programming of my where I believe that life is all about positive
energy experiences of which this programming was instilled into me through my
parents, peers, and society since I was very young – where I follow this
programming as if it is my duty to do so as a human.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
compare myself to other humans who are not consciously walking there process,
virtually everyone, and then react in jealously that I am not able to live like
them in their ignorance of who they are as the mind, and to also react in fear
of loss – where I believe that I am missing out and not able to live like
others who are not yet applying themselves to change.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand that living as energy and as the mind is the very
definition of loss – where I have lost myself as who I am as physicality and
trading this in for the limitation of the mind as energy experiences that come
and go and ultimately end / collapse back into the physical.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
hold the belief within and as myself that living as energy in limitation is
better than living here as the physical.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
compare living here as the physical and living as energy and then to actually
judge living as energy as better than living here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
sabotage my process, my self application to write consistently, by rating /
judging writing / categorizing writing as “work” or some form of a tedious
activity that is only to be done when and as required and then just simply not
to be considered as an actual activity that can be done at any time no matter
what time it is.
When and as I see myself going into resistance to writing
where I judge as boring, tedious, and then want to avoid it so that I can do
something more fun and entertaining, I stop and I breathe. I do not accept and allow this because I
see, realize, and understand that writing and mapping my mind out is the single
most self-supportive thing that I can do to expand myself to be all that I can
be as the physical where there is literally no limitation to who I am and can
be – and thus through resistance, I understand that I am only aiding in the
further suppression of myself just so that I can experience the positive energy
experiences of the mind, which only last so long and then become negative. Thus, I commit myself to simply breathe and
delete all the resistance as backchats as judgments, opinions, fears, that come
up in reaction to the self-directive and self-supportive point of writing – and
then I commit myself to say out load to myself “no, I am here. I am a physical being. I am not the mind. Only in the mind is there resistance to writing and supporting
myself to live here as the physical and as the breath. Only in the mind is where fear of living
here as the physical, exists. Only in
the mind, can I hold a belief that living here with no energy experiences is
actually limiting – when in fact living within the mind constantly chasing
energy experiences is the very definition of living as limitation”. From here, I commit myself to breathe in and
watch the reactions and backchats that come up in the mind, and then breathe
out and delete all these. And then
repeat this process until I am clear and stable. I commit myself to remind myself boredom does not exist except in
the mind when I am separated from here.
I commit myself to remind myself that anything that I believe is fun and
entertaining is only so within the relationship that I have with it through my
own self definition; and thus anything that I believe that I should be doing just
because it is fun and entertaining – should be examined in writing so that I
can correct my relationship to it. I
commit myself to breathe, remain here, and write.
When and as I see myself going into resistance to writing
through a fear reaction to the point of not knowing what to write about or
having difficulty looking at my mind and who I am as the mind where I believe
that I cannot find anything to write about – and through this reacting in
intimidation to my mind and to writing – I stop and I breathe. I do not accept all myself react in
fear. I do not accept and allow myself
to react in intimidation to writing. I
see, realize, and understand that there is always something to write about and
that all I need to do is slow down and breathe and look back on my day to see
where I reacted, what characters I embodied, what judgments I made, what fears
I participated in, etc, and from there writing topics will emerge. I commit myself to slow down through utilizing
the 4 count breath throughout my day so that I can assist myself to bring
myself here as much as possible and also so that I can assist myself to always
be examining my mind as the observer and thus not participating in it so
much. I see, realize, and understand
that the reason it seems that I have nothing to writing about is because I am
in my mind as my mind too much throughout my day and thus sabotaging my process
of stopping my mind because within the point of being in my mind too much, I am
not here to see who I am as the mind throughout my day and thus making it
difficult to clearly see so as to identify topics to write about. Thus, I commit myself to slow down and
breathe throughout my day and also before writing. I commit myself to stop all the resistance to writing by simply
saying “no, I do not accept and allow myself to go into resistance to writing
and to process – instead I breathe and bring myself back here as the
physical. I see, realize, and
understand that when I am as the mind, I obscure my ability to see who I am as
the mind – and thus the solution is to bring myself back here as the physical
through breathing and aligning myself within and as the breath. I commit myself to stop any fear and
intimidation reactions to writing by simply stating to myself “no! I do not react in fear and
intimidation. Fear and intimidation are
not real and are constructs of the mind!
I am here.” I commit myself to
stopping all backchat that comes up as opinions, judgments, and beliefs that “I
cannot find anything to write about. I
cannot write effectively, etc” And instead delete these backchats and remind
myself that they are not real and are of the mind. The reality is that I am here as the physical already and that
all I need to do is breathe, slow down, and align myself within and as the
physical where I can easily look at myself and what I have been living as, as
the mind, and then write to self correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment