I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to react with an overwhelming energy to others
words – wherein I become overwhelmed with self-righteousness to a point wherein
I believe / participate in the belief that I cannot “hold back” and then lash out with my words to the being
that I am projecting blame at for speaking such words in the first place.
I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can “set someone straight.”
I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to project blame at others for being full of
shit, when in fact it is I who am full of shit within the point that I am not
standing in all ways absolute within my walk to equality and thus when someone
displays their bullshit, they become targets for me to project my blame and
anger towards when in-fact I am angry at myself and the one to blame for being
“full of shit”
I forgive myself that I
have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that if I were standing
in absolute radical self-honesty where I am here in every breathe, aligned
within and as the physical as who I am am – walking within and as equality with
all as me – then I would not be moved, within thought, word, or deed, by
another’s words no matter what they say.
Within this point of reference, I forgive myself that I have not allowed
myself to look at my reactions to other’s words as a point of self-reference,
in real time / in the moment of reaction, wherein I look at myself and ask ‘why
am I reacting?” ‘What does this being represent to me?” “What does this being’s
words represent to me?” as a way to defuse the reactions, and thus look at
myself as to why another beings words have triggered reactions within and as me
within the point of what are merely reflecting back to me the truth of myself
that I need to look at and transcend– instead of projecting my own mind onto
them thus fueling and charging more reactions and separation.
I forgive myself that I
have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that everyone stands as
a specific point of the total mind consciousness system and that certain
beings, that I react to most, are standing as points, within and as my own mind
that I need to transcend myself – and thus those who trigger reactions, within
and as me, are gifts – gifts who are reflecting the truth of me back to me so
that I can stand and change. Thus, I
forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to stand up within this
realization and stop my reactions in their tracks through standing as radical
breath, in the moment, and then look at myself and start investigating myself
as to why I am reacting in the first place and what those reactions are
covering up within and as myself that I need to change.
I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to step into the belief and justification that
“when and as I hear another’s words that sound out of sink / out of touch with
reality as I have come to realize reality – that it is my duty to set them
straight” – and thus within this act with the self-righteousness character
wherein I go into a superiority energy fueled and charged by the polarity of
seeing the information and knowledge that I have as ‘right’ and the information
and knowledge that I am perceiving the other being as holding as ‘wrong’. Within this self-righteousness character – I
forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become mind possessed
with an argumentative character wherein I force my points upon another within
the belief, justification, and delusion that it is for their own good and for
the good of all.
I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to place myself in a point of superiority
within my self appointed position of “setting people straight from their
bullshit”.
I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am my own backchat – wherein
pre-programmed back-chat activates based on various triggers and then starts
coming up seemingly naturally in my mind as a voice in my head- that I
automatically identify with – as if it is me.
Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
get lost in my mind, in separation from the physical, due to the fact that I
accept my back-chat as who I am – and then within the point of being lost in my
own pre-programmed back-chat, as if it is me, I forgive myself that I have
accepted and allowed myself to then become mind-possessed with emotional
energies of blame, anger, frustration, and self-righteousness to the extent
that it actually activates personalities and changes my behavior and takes me
over completely wherein I am lost in the energies of my mind. Within this, I forgive myself that I have
not allowed myself to apply myself within radical self honesty and radical
breath – where – through my past self-forgiveness wherein I have created a self
awareness within and as me – I use this self awareness to apply radical breath
and radical self honesty – in the moment that this back-chat comes up – where
in I say ‘NO! This is not me! I am
here. I am breath! I am physical! I stop!.” And then apply myself to stop the backchat right when
it comes up and stand and breathe and thus pre-empt any form of a
mind-possession.
I forgive myself that I
have ignored the realization that everyone that is here, on this planet, is a
mirror of me / my mind / who I have accepted and allowed myself to be and
become – and thus everyone that is here is here to show me the truth of myself
and thus within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself
to react with any form of blame, anger, resentment, self-righteousness, or
superiority towards others for any reason whatsoever.
I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to create within and as myself the believe and
stand that “I not be tolerant of other people’s bullshit”, which then leads to
the consequence that when and as I hear words of others that are not adding up
within basic math, 1+1=2, that this triggers backchats to come up regarding
their mathematical errors that I identify with of which then triggers the “your
full of shit character” within and as me wherein I react with backchats about
how full of shit they are and then this triggers emotional energies of superiority,
self-righteousness, blame, and anger – wherein I become mind possessed with the
self-appointed purpose of setting them straight and bring justice to “truth and
what is right”. Within this, I forgive
myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to then justify acting out
within the point that I ‘cannot let them get away with what they are saying or
the position that they represent” – Within this, I forgive myself that I have
not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that what I am really doing
is letting myself get away with my bullshit and then projecting this onto
other’s.
I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to believe that “I have to set someone
straight and otherwise I am letting them get away with their bullshit” – Within
this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be an become
the ‘police man of bullshit’ character, lol.
I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to go into the positive polarity of
superiority and self-righteousness when and as I hear words of others that do
not appear to be adding correctly within 1+1=2.
More to come……………..
No comments:
Post a Comment