When and as I see myself going into to an energetic possession
of resistance to work where my mind races and tries to think of something else
to do or that needs to be done that I would ‘enjoy’ more, I stop and I breathe
and remind myself that I am here and that I simply must do what needs to be
done and that reacting to it will not assist me in anyway and is also of the
mind. Thus, I commit myself to move
myself within and as the breathe, stopping all thoughts, reactions, and
resistances to work throughout the process of working and applying myself
within the application of work.
When and as I see myself going into resistance to work
because of stepping into the expectation and idea characters within the thought
/ idea that ‘I should not have to work when I am at home’ or while at work ‘I
should not have to work so hard to just survive’, I stop and I breathe. I do not accept and allow this bullshit to
exist within and as me. I see, realize,
and understand that working is something that needs to be done in this
existence as it exists now in its current manifestation and that going into
resistance will not change that. I see,
realize, and understand that ultimately everything is boiled down to different
applications of moving my body and my mind in a way to produce certain results
and outcomes. Thus, work, is no
different than any other activity except within and as my relationship to it
and how I have defined that what I do in relationship to myself and how I have
defined myself and charged and polarized everything as positive and negative.
Thus, I commit myself to redefine the word work and stopping
the negative polarity charge to the word work.
I commit myself to stop the idea and expectation characters
by stopping the idea and expectation that ‘I should not have to work while at
home or to survive’ by immediately breathing and clearing my mind / stopping
these thoughts when and as I see them come up.
From there, I commit myself to move myself clear of any
characters or reactions positive or negative while at work and working until I
am done.
No comments:
Post a Comment