I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand that real living is where I live here, in the physical,
in every breath, unconditional of my circumstances.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand that real living is where I take everything into
consideration and move myself within what is best for all regardless of any
feelings or emotions that come up.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand that I have created all the negative and positive
energies as characters, backchats, emotions, feelings, ideas, beliefs,
constructs, personalities, and mind possessions that step in and direct me to
act within self-interest / the self interest of fulfilling myself within
positive experiences in order to fulfill my self-definition – through my own
participation in my own mind without any awareness.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to live the
principle of self responsibility, realizing that I am responsible for what I
accept and allow inside of me and that I have the power to change what I see is
compromising who I am, what I live, and how this affects others.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to live the
principle of self-awareness – to be aware, to see, to recognize my own thoughts
and my own mind – and to differentiate through self-honesty, what is real /
physical and what is energy / not real / and my own creation that has taken
over me and directed thus far – and to see that my thoughts, my self-definitions,
my ideas of what living is about, and the fulfilling of pictures, ideas,
opinions, beliefs, and self-definitions is not what is best for me and best for
all.
I commit myself to slowing down and breathing throughout my
day within the point of applying the principle of self-awareness and
self-responsibility.
I commit myself to always asking myself questions – where
does this energy come from? Is it me,
or my mind?
I commit myself to reminding myself that I do not have to
participate in anything – that it is my choice and that I can stand as the
physical and just simply breathe.
I commit myself to living the new definition of what it
means to really live which is simply to live here in every breath where I take
the stand as the director of me and commit myself to releasing myself from the
control of energy through self honesty, self forgiveness, self-awareness,
self-purification, and self-responsibility.
What does it really mean to live? I am already living, here, as the physical, breathing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that ‘there must be something more than me right here in order feel
alive.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
not see, realize, and understand that seeking the feeling of feeling alive
through the fulfillment of self-definitions shows me that within this I am
already dead, suppressed, and not really living at all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe and thus feel as if I am not really living.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand the absurd point of believing that I am not living /
experiencing life and thus missing out when in fact I am here already
breathing.
I commit myself to remind myself that I am already here and
that I need nothing more than me right here.
No comments:
Post a Comment