I commit myself to see, realize, and
understand that accepting and allowing myself to hold this
expectation that 'the world should change', and any expectation, is
selfish in nature because as long as I am holding onto ideas and
beliefs that I expect to manifest without considering and walking the
practicality of how and idea or belief will be able to manifest
within the physical, then I am actually holding these ideas and
beliefs because they give me a personal gratification – and that is
where the desire to have these ideas and beliefs fulfilled comes in –
where in reality I want to be gratified by seeing the fulfillment of
these pictures in my mind – thus my expectations represent my
secret desires for my own personal gratification within and as my own
mind.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that the expectations
that I hold are actually secret desires to have the pictures, images,
ideas, and beliefs in my mind fulfilled for my own personal
gratification.
When and as I see myself criticizing
and blaming others that are not 'living up to' or 'fulfilling' my
expectation of what it would look like if one where here to 'change
the world to one that is best for all' or 'really care about life' or
'see the world for what it really is', I commit myself to slow down
and see, realize, and understand that I had created an experience of
disappointment within and as myself where my expectations were not met
– when it was I that created the ideas and beliefs as pictures in
my mind, in the first place, and now that they are not manifesting so
that I can have my own personal gratification of seeing this
fulfilled - I am blaming others and within that blame becoming
angry, frustrated, judgmental and justifying this within the point of
superiority within the point of 'I have the right to be this way
because I have the 'right' ideas and beliefs'.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to create a huge mind-fuck for myself by creating
ideas and beliefs as picture presentations in my own mind, then
expecting them to be fulfilled and then become disappointed when the
are not, and then blaming others for this, and then within that
blame, justifying anger, frustration and the polarity of
superiority/inferiority to exist within me – when all the while, I
am doing nothing more than fulfilling my own secret desires - that
are cloaked in the image of being the 'good-guy' – to just
participate in the energy and friction of my mind.
I commit myself to see the mind for
what it is – an energy creating devise of enslavement – and thus
stop participating in the energy of my mind by investigating my
ideas, beliefs, and expectations so that I can see them for what they
are so as to not fall for the traps that I set for myself within my
secret desires to participate in the energy of my mind.
I commit myself to investigating my
desires so that I can stop them and not be influenced and directed by
secret desires – because through investigating my desires I will no
longer have secret desires directing me as all will be revealed.
When and as I see myself going into the
energy of expecting others to fulfill my ideas and expectations of
any kind, I stop and I breathe.
And thus I commit myself to slowing
myself down through breathing and bring myself physically 'here' so
as to stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment