Thus, I commit myself to stopping my participation in worry the moment that it arises within and as me where I instead breathe and bring myself here within the act of breathing and focusing my awareness on my breathing and my physical body where I move around a bit to bring my attention here.
I commit myself to sounding self-forgiveness in the moment of worry / when worry strikes where I say self-forgiveness statements that come to me in the moment in the act of worry wherein I speak in alternate patterns and voice tonalities to help break-down the worry mind-set so that I can free myself of it and bring myself here into and as my physical body.
I commit myself to breathe and choose the breathe instead of the mind as my solution to that what I fear happening.
I commit myself to investigate all possible realities, scenarios, and potential outcomes to that what I worry about so as to ensure the best possible outcome, and then I commit myself to make steps in physical reality to help increase the odds of the most favorable outcome, and then I commit myself to remain here and stop my worry patten in the mean time within breathing, sounding self-forgiveness, and moving around in my body until I am clear. Within all this, I see, realize, and understand that I am doing all that I can do and that there is nothing more to do beyond this and that the act of worry is a sense of false control.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that within the act of worry I am giving myself a false sense of control wherein I fear not worrying because I fear losing control. Thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect fear with losing control and within this justify the act of worry within and as myself as if 'if I don't worry, I might lose control.'
I see, realize, and understand that there is no control over things in my world but I have control over my mind within the control that I gift to myself within remaining here and breathing which is gifted to self within a commitment to stand and stop the mind that takes place over time.
Thus I commit myself to stand and stop my mind, stop my worry, stop the perceived control within and as the act of worry. I stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment