– Looking at the statement 'Silencing the Mind'
Looking at where it is suggested to
silence that mind, I can see how this is very enticing as it is true
that everyone experiences that inner voice that is always up there
talking about something, and it gets more intense when there is
perceived danger.
However, the point to consider is
'where are all the personalities and characters that drive the inner
voices in one's head, going to go?' Is one just going to suppress
them, like shove them in a closet of the mind somewhere? Because,
one must consider that these voices are like entities within and as
themselves and cannot just be ordered to go away. It is not that
simple.
You see, the real silencing the mind is done over years of self-application, and is result / consequence lived into one's life when one investigates all the voices as personalities and characters in one's head and get's to the root of each one and then releases self-from them one-by-one, bit-by-bit over time, through self-honesty, self-forgiveness, and then walking and applying the realizations found in one's self-honesty and self-forgiveness. If silencing the mind is done in any other way, such as meditation for instance, what one is really doing is just suppressing the voices in one's head because unless those voices are faced for what they really are, then they will still exist no matter how 'silent' one may believe one's mind to be.
I have fallen for this myself in times
past. So, I will demonstrate the real solution to stopping the mind
within the self forgiveness to follow.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to believe that the simple act of 'silencing my
mind' is a solution for the voices in my head.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that the voices in my
head are the voices of personalities and characters that exist within
and as my mind, that I myself created and designed within and as the
energy of my own mind over time, throughout the course of my life,
and will only 'go away' if I face them for what they are within
self-honesty and then apply self-forgiveness and corrective
application, where I script out exactly how I will change myself in
relation to the personalities and characters that drive these inner
voices – and within this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed
myself to see, realize, and understand that these inner voices will
only be suppressed into my subconscious and unconscious mind where
they still have control and power over me, in fact even more so than
before, if I try to suppress them through meditation or just telling
myself to stop these voices without investigating them for what they
are.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to charge the statement 'silence the mind' with
positive energy and as 'good' and 'spiritual' and then become excited
about hearing those words spoken. And within this, I forgive myself
that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within that excitement,
let my 'guard' down and then believe whatever comes next out of the
mouth or writings of whomever spoke such words.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to have the desire to see myself as 'wise',
because I have charged this word as positive / good/ superior too,
and being wise offered a solution to the fear that I have of self as
being lost and helpless and hopeless and powerless to the whims of my
mind. And within this desire to be wise, I forgive myself that I
have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the 'power of
silencing the mind' because this is considered to be a 'wise
statement', without investigating it within and as self-honesty
because it made me feel better and more hopeful about myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to feel 'superior to others' because I practiced
the power of 'silencing the mind' and that made me feel wise and as
if I am a spiritual leader of some sort, and within this I forgive
myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand
that my desire to feel wise and like a spiritual leader is because of
my negative experience of myself as 'less than' and powerless to this
world, to others, and to the whims of my mind and the fears that I
have of my world and myself.
To be continued tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment