I must say, that there was some improvement in this recent
bout.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
worry about future events.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
worry about past events.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear not going into a state of worry.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
connect fear to what might happen to me if I don’t worry about it / think about
it constantly.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear for my financial security.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear for my life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear the loss of business relationships that bring me money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear letting things happen as an outflow of consequence as they are without
trying to control everything to my benefit.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear losing control.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear losing control of my financial future.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear the financial system and the consequences of rejection within and from the
financial system.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that ‘I have to worry about shit in order for things to work out for my
benefit.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that there are times when ‘I must go into my mind incessantly, into a
state of worry, to hopefully bring about the best possible outcome, and that I
have no choice but to do so.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
try to control what might happen to me through worry as if I have some psionic
powers to control the future with my mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe ‘as if I can cast a spell on others with my thoughts through worry – as
if worry will actually change anything.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that ‘I deserve to be in the torment of worry, as if I have to keep on
worrying otherwise those whose situation I am worried about would not be
vindicated or given due credit.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
connect fear to what might happen if I were to really stop worrying, when in
the midsts of worrying about something.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
have a fear reaction to what might happen to me of which merely exists within
and as pictures in my mind based on information that I have from my physical
environment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that ‘I deserve to be in a state of worry.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
ignore the self-realization that worry and fear achieves nothing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
ignore the realization that regardless of physical consequences, I am still
here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
not see, realize, and understand that I cannot control the outflow of
consequences that are all ready set in motion both by my own personal actions
and the actions of everyone and everything as a whole as all as one as equal as
me – and that within this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to
see, realize, and understand that I must stand and breathe through any and all
consequences that come my way no matter the severity and that I must stand to
breathe and be here and transcend my mind and align my starting point with life
so that I can eventually change the tide of consequences to be always best for
all where one is always taken care of in the system.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear my own creation both on an existential level including this entire
existence as it exists and also on my own personal level in regards to
consequences that I directly create in my own life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear the consequences that I have created for myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear my own fear reactions to the fear of certain things happening to me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear the fear energy experience that I go through when in fear of certain things
happening to me that exist as pictures in my mind.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand that I fear my fear reaction more than the actual event
that initiated the fear.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand that when I fear my own fear reaction to a fear of
something that exists as pictures in my mind, that I create a cycle of fear
where I energize and charge-up the pictures of what might happen to me that
exist in my mind – making them larger than life –and then this creates even
bigger fear reactions that I then react in more fear to the fear reactions,
even more – all of this cycling and creating / manifesting a state of worry /
chronic worry – where I seek to find ways to end the fear that exists as
pictures in my mind with other pictures that exist in my mind of things working
out for the best, if possible, if I can find a way within and as my
imagination.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe
that this fear and worry cycle is the only way that I can solve problems and
protect myself from harm.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see,
realize, and understand that worry is a state of mind – worry is the minds way
of protecting itself form a perceived harm where there seems to be no way out
because when there is way out or when the consequences are not that bad, then
one does not worry.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
use worry to try to solve problems instead of just simply applying common sense
and preparing myself to stand through whatever consequences come my way by
simply remaining here within and as the breath.
I forgive myself that I have not given myself permission to
live here as the physical as the solution in every breath, and that as a
consequence I have given myself to my mind to try to solve problems.
When and as I see myself going into a state of worry, I stop
and I breathe, because I see, realize, and understand that worry is no solution
and that worry will not protect me from anything.
Thus, I commit myself to, say to myself out-loud: ‘stop,
delete – I give myself permission to stop this worry and live here and breathe’
when and as I see myself becoming possessed by worry.
No comments:
Post a Comment