Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 155 – Don’t Tread on Me, Part V - SCS

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see customer x’s requests / complaints as infringing on me and invading my territory, so to speak, which triggered my ‘don’t tread on me character’ to activate in self-defense and to make myself feel better about myself from feeling invaded upon and because of my fear of the financial consequences of his request’s.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that going into the ‘don’t tread on me character’ to make myself ‘feel’ better / more positive and directive to address the feeling of inferiority and fear or financial consequences is no solution as I am only being directed by energy, going from a negative to a positive – but within this the negative will always exist as an underlying current to the positive as both exist together.



When and as I see myself reacting in fear to when a customer has a complaint that could cost me or my company money, I stop and I breathe, as I see, realize, and understand that going into a fear reaction brings no solution whatsoever.

Thus, I commit myself to stopping myself from participating in this fear when and as I see it by instead of going into it, simply saying out-load ‘I stop this fear.  I am not this fear’, and then directing my awareness to my breathing until my mind quiets down and I stop.

When and as I see myself reacting in anger to news that there is a costly problem as a result of a customer complaint of which I have judged to be ‘petty’, I stop and I breathe, because I see, realize, and understand that reacting in anger is no solution and only puts physical stress on my body.

Thus, I commit myself to stopping myself from participating in this anger reaction towards when customers make complaints / requests that I have judged to be ‘petty’ or ‘superfluous’ by saying out-loud ‘stop, delete!’  And then I direct myself to breathe until I have a clear mind and am stabilized within and as the breath.

When and as I see myself reacting in resentment towards those whom I perceive to be asking of me things that I have judged to be petty or superfluous / un-necessary and thus they are imposing on my ‘well-being’, I stop and I breathe, because I see, realize, and understand 3 things: 1.  That by judging others to be petty or superfluous where I associate a negative charge to them, I am actually judging others in separation of myself, as them; for, I see, realize, and understand that if I were them, I would ask the exact same thing – so I am in effect resenting myself.  2.  If what others are asking is not of equality and oneness and best for all, that is so because they are living within and as the mind, in separation from what is here with no self-awareness, and thus by my reacting in resentment towards them, I am in effect, doing exactly the same thing they are, which is a grand irony, and no solution as it will not solve this interesting irony.  3.  Reacting in resentment will not change the outcome, only acting in directive self-awareness has the potential to change the outcome and if not it will still align me to breathe and be here no matter the outcome.

Thus, I commit myself to, when and as I see myself becoming resentful towards others when I see / perceive them to be ‘infringing’ on ‘what’s mine’ due to ‘petty’ requests, to say out load ‘I stop – I do not accept and allow this separation’.  And this I simply breathe and equalize myself with others as me within and as the breath.

When and as I see myself going into the energy of the desire to go into the ‘don’t tread on me character’ where there is a whole reaction / personality sequence that unfolds that I have come to enjoy going into, I stop and I breathe, because I see, realize, and understand that going into this character is a form of energy addiction where equally I want / desire to go into the personality as a form of entertainment as much as it is as a reaction and form of ‘self-defense’ to my perceived threat / fear – and that this is no solution to my perceived fear / threat and is only a form of entertainment that I have created so as to make myself feel better about any perceived threat; and thus, what I am really doing is, I am solving a negative energy experience with a positive energy experience of which is a total mind-fuck.

Thus, I commit myself to, when and as I see myself going into the self-talk that precedes this character from coming out, where I become excited about my opportunity to express this character and go into the desire to express this character – to stop and say out-loud “stop, delete!”  - and then simply breathe and close my eyes while breathing where I watch my mind and slow it down until I stop.

When and as I see myself going into the energy of the belief that ‘I cannot stop this reaction sequence because I am overwhelmed by the whole situation’, I stop and I breathe, because I see, realize, and understand that by participating in this belief I am justifying my going into my mind for entertainment, self-defense, and also within a point of helplessness – all of which is further energy / mind addiction and ultimately a total submission to my mind.  This is not real.  This is not who I am.  I am here. 

Thus, I commit myself to, when as I see myself going into the self-talk / back-chat that ‘I cannot stop this / I have no self-control’ where I permit myself to act ‘impulsively’ – I stop and I breathe and take my power back and delete these thoughts and say to myself ‘this is who I am.  I am right here!”  And thus I give myself back to myself where I am the directive power, not my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment