Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 121 – Angry again Part II - SF on Anger

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be 'set-off' into an outburst of anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be 'set-off' into an outburst of anger when I saw my nephew in his 'pouting-pose', eyeballing me from the corner of his eye, as if he were hiding and as if he were up to something mischievous' from across room while his mother confronted me about a plane that I did not break. And within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this as a trigger-point to go into a fit of anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to this situation in anger because of memories and judgments that were already existing within and as me of my nephew and his parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger at this situation because of memories of my nephew manipulating others, especially his parents, into getting what he wants. And within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to say to myself 'no, not this time, this kid is not going to do this to me!” and then react in anger as a solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that anger is a solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use anger a solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to control others through anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by my mind within the point that my mind brought up memories of which I had judged my nephew as spoiled and manipulative and then 'held' this against him in this current moment wherein I then reacted in anger from the point that I believed that I 'could not control' myself in that moment, more specifically, I believed that 'I could not allow this kid to get away with this again'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the thought that 'my nephew can't get away with this again!' and then connect that thought to the emotional reactions of fear and anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect fear to the thought that 'my nephew was trying to manipulate me, and blame me for something that I did not do, and that he cannot get away with this again like how his parents always allow him to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger because I feared being manipulated and blamed for breaking my nephews plane.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger because I could not 'control' myself as a result of my mind was racing with thoughts and memories and judgments towards my nephew and his parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be captured by my mind within and as reacting with a race of thoughts, memories, and emotions that were triggered to come-up when my sister-in-law started asking questions about my nephews plane and then even more so when I saw my nephew in his 'pouting-pose'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself reacting, yet accept and allow myself to continue reacting anyway believing that I cannot stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the past through reacting to this situation based on memories that I have not sorted out and forgiven so that I can live 'here' as the breath in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold memories of the past within and as me / as my mind, and then react to things and people in my environment because I have attached positive and negative values to these memories, instead of simply having memories exist within me within equality and oneness of no positive and negative value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress anger towards my sister and brother-in-law for 'spoiling' their son, my nephew, and then within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to then react in an outburst of anger when the 'spoiling' of their son starts to affect me within the point of being blamed for breaking his plane.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the realization that when I experience anger, I am really angry at myself because I have not been honest with myself.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that becoming angry at something or someone is a flag-point to show me that anger exists within me because I have not been self-honest with myself and have been suppressing this anger which then resonates and expresses in different ways within my world.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that because I had this outburst of anger event, there exists suppressed anger within me due to my not being self-honest in certain points within and as my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry and go into an emotional reaction of anger, instead of breathing and stopping myself right 'here' in the very moment, because I believed that I could not and that I 'should' not stop myself because of all the thoughts racing in my head at once and one particular thought in which I feared 'allowing my nephew to get away with this blame game'.

When and as I see myself going into a reaction of anger I stop and I breathe. I do not accept and allow myself to react in anger for any reason at all. I see, realize, and understand that I do not have to follow or believe my thoughts. I realize and understand that my thoughts, feelings, and emotions are not me. Instead of reacting in anger, I slow myself down through breathing. I pause and breathe without speaking until I am clear, and then I respond to the situation with the appropriate words and actions that fit the situation within what is most practical and best for all.

And thus I commit myself to stopping my fits of anger through breathing and stopping my thoughts, and emotions that come up as reactions to certain events that lead me into an outburst of anger.

I commit myself to asking myself 'Why and I angry', 'Where did this anger start? Which points in my world have I not been honest with me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment