Tuesday, November 19, 2013

JTL Day 71 – Aligning Myself Within the 'All as One as Equal as Who I Am”


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from all that is 'here' by going into my mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from 'all as one as equal as me' by participating in thoughts, feelings, and emotions.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the illusion of separation by going into thoughts, feelings, and emotions.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as separate from all that is 'here'; and within that I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that I have created the illusion of separation, as me being separate, by participating in thoughts, feelings, and emotions.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others in separation of myself as them.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others in separation of myself, thereby creating and manifesting the illusion that I am separate from others.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that when I judge others I am also doing the same thing, and within that I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that by judging others and having reactions of emotions towards them, I am projecting myself as my mind onto them and what it is that I accept and allow within and as my self as my mind.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that when I judge others and go into emotional reactions towards them of anger, or frustration, that this is revealing to me that I am either doing the same thing or suppressing a form of the same thing within and as my own mind.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that 'doing the same thing' does not mean exactly the same thing within the end-result, outward appearance, but it does mean that I too am participating in thoughts, feelings, and emotions which are all a form of an energy addiction in which I am suppressing that point within myself and do not want to see that point within myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that when I judge others, I am separating myself from others as me by going into a point of blame and reacting towards them thereby creating the illusion that they are separate from me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from others by blaming and judging them, and then reacting to that blame and judgment in anger and frustration.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself form others as me by thinking and having conversations with myself within my own mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'follow' my thoughts as they come-up instead of remaining 'here' in the breath and stopping those thoughts.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'react' to thoughts that I have allowed myself to follow, thereby further separating myself from others as me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as separate from others by participating in my mind and all of the definitions of reality that originate from my mind.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that nothing is -in-fact defined, but instead all is naturally undefined and it is the mind that categorizes and defines things thereby creating the illusion that things are in separation.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from 'all as one as equal as me, as who I am' by defining things within my own mind; and thus I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that by breathing and remaining 'here' within the breath, nothing is defined of itself and therefore all is one and equal.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect the physical, which is all that is 'here' that can be observed, touched, and felt and is of substance and in-fact exists, by participating in the illusion of my mind within and as the experience of energy which charges and is charged by the pictures, ideas, judges, definitions, reactions, thoughts, feelings, and emotions that only exist within my own mind and thereby keep me lost within an alternate reality, the illusion of separation, and unable to attend to the actual physical reality.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that by remaining lost in my mind in the illusion of separation, that because I am still one and equal with all as me, the result is that I have manifested and created a world of extreme suffering and hardship, which is showing me what I have accepted and allowed within and as myself as my mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that I am in-fact one and equal with all of existence as who I am regardless of whether I 'see' this or not.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect myself as all as one as equal with all existence as me, by participating in the illusion of separation of created within and as and by going into the pictures, ideas, judgments, angers, resentments, frustrations, definitions, internal conversations, and all thoughts, feelings, and emotions that exist within my own mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that when I have a reaction towards someone or something in my world, that that is showing me that I have the same point, or a similar point, within myself that I am either participating in or suppressing; and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect my responsibilities to all of existence as myself, by reacting and participating in reactions and judgments rather than slowing myself down, breathing, and exploring these points within self-honesty so that I can stop my own participating in them.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the desire to 'escape' or be 'saved' from this existence as it exists now rather than to face it as myself and what it is that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become as all as one as equal – as I am equal with it and one with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment