Like I will be writing an assignment
and then pow: I thought comes up “I need to check facebook”, then
I go online and 2 hours later I am like 'fuck, what was I thinking”
These fleeting thoughts are not even
that 'tempting', I have the ability to stop myself, but still do not
most of the time. So, within this I see that I am not exercising
self-discipline to stop following these thoughts and stay on track
with what I am committed myself to do.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to follow 'fleeting thoughts' as they come up
instead of remaining here and breathing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to follow fleeting thoughts that 'I need to play
chess, or piano, or check updates, or go on facebook on line',
instead of breathing through these thoughts and remaining here and
focused on my task at hand.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself sabotage myself and my self-commitments by
following fleeting thoughts that lead me away from what it is that I
have committed myself to do.
I forgive myself that I have allowed
myself to ignore the realization that these 'fleeting' thoughts when
and as the come up are intended to do just that – keep me in the
mind, within 'exciting energetic experiences', and unable to
discipline myself to stay on task.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to strengthen the control that my mind
consciousness system has over me by following fleeting thoughts,
instead of standing and stopping those thoughts through breathing.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that these thoughts
come up because of my participation in the idea that what it is that
I am doing is not 'exciting or fulfilling' and therefore these
thoughts are generated as a means for me to 'escape' what it is that
I am currently doing based on the way that I have defined my
experience.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to follow the impulses to do something, anything
that comes up that I have defined as more fun, when I know deep down
that I am creating my experience towards my current tasks and towards
the impulses that I have towards other things.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that it is me who
creates the experience that work and assignments are not fun and
boring and that jumping on the internet or whatever is more fun –
And within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed
myself to believe that certain tasks are inherently more fun or
pleasurable than others.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that my experiences
towards tasks and things that I participate in are complete created
by me, based on the way that I have defined myself in relationship to
what it is that I do based on the energetic experience that I have
towards these things. And within that, I forgive myself that I have
accepted and allowed myself to carry on with following impulses and
fleeting thoughts so that I can use this as an excuse to 'get away'
from my responsibilities and self-commitments when all along all I
need to do is to redefine and align my relationship with my
self-commitments and responsibilities within and equal and one
relationship to what is here in this physical reality, and what it is
that I need to get done, without any emotional attachments or
reactions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to react emotionally to doing things that I have
defined and created an experience of boredom towards.
When and as I see fleeting thoughts and
impulses coming up, I stop and I breathe. I do not accept and allow
myself to participate and follow these fleeting thoughts and impulses
because I see, realize, and understand that they are of the mind and
are intended to lure me into and experience of energy that I have
defined as fun and exciting as a way to keep me from remaining here
and in the breath, which I have defined as boring and unexciting.
And thus
I commit myself to stopping my
participation in all fleeting thoughts and impulses through breathing
and remaining here within and as the physical.
I commit myself to redefining my
experience towards things that I do, so that I can create an
experience towards tasks that is equal and one in every breath no
matter what it is that I do.
I commit myself to equalizing my
experience towards writing and working so as to not go into any
emotional reactions and stay 100% focused and effective all the way
through to completion.
No comments:
Post a Comment