Sunday, November 24, 2013

JTL Day 76 – My 'Destonian' Personality

Throughout my day there are a myriad of points that come to my attention to address within self-honesty within the re-alignment of self to 'equal and one' living, within living the realization of all as one as equal, as self, within stopping my mind.



Yet, I do not explore or write about these points because I already 'know better' or I do not think these points are worthy of the pen, or worthy of my time, because I go into the idea that I will just make the adjustment or have made the adjustment, in some cases.



So, as a result, I have formed a kind of Destonian Personality wherein, I behave and act in a certain way based on my understanding of the Destonian message, yet I have not actually taken the time to write out self-forgiveness on the points that I feel I 'understand', and therefore have not really made the change within transcending these points/the mind through self-honesty and self-forgiveness, but rather am merely suppressing the points and myself, because 'I know better.'



For instance, if I react to someone, I will go into a point of slowing down and breathing as to stop the reaction, if I can; and even if I still react, because I 'know better' I rationalize that I do not need to write this reaction out because I have already identified it for what it is, as a form of recognition based on the knowledge and information that I have gained from viewing and reading the Destine material.



The problem with this, is that I am not transcending these points, but rather suppressing them. Even if I am able to stop my participation in things of the mind, I am only doing so in a form of suppression. I am not really stopping, because stopping requires detailed self-honesty and self-forgiveness that can only be achieved through writing in high specificity and detail, in most cases.



So, I have created and formed a resistance to process and stopping my mind by attaining a knowledge base of what it is and means to live in and as equality and oneness, wherein I act within this knowledge-base, but have not actually, in most cases, worked with myself by writing extensively in self-honesty with self-forgiveness so as to truly stop the mind and transcend the mind, thereby living 'free' of any knowledge-base. This resistance to process comes in the form of 'yes, I know that', ' and therefore, I don’t need to write about that'. I will just stop participating, or this or that is not significant enough to write about'.



One example is my former belief in a god. I no longer believe in god. This wasn't too hard to give up, actually, as deep down I really never believed in a god anyway. The Desteni material helped me rid myself of this nonsense once and for all; yet I have never written self-forgiveness on my belief in a god because I believe that I do not need to do so because I have already 'made the change' So, instead what I have done, is suppressed this point within myself by never addressing what and why I believed in a god and how I came to be a being who believed in a god in the first place.



So, there are many things that I have not explored or written about because I have already 'made the adjustment' based on knowledge that I have acquired, or I have judged and deemed to be 'too small and insignificant to write about'. And then, I make the 'adjustment to my behavior based on this and this is what I call my 'Destonian Personality'.



Another thing that I have observed is that I may be able to identify when I go into a reaction or judgment, etc, and then say to myself that 'I need to stop', and then stop, but then it happens again. This is so, because I have not taken these points further with self-honesty and self-forgiveness, and instead, just suppressed these thoughts and behavior as much as possible; but the problem with this is that these thoughts/reactions/judgments, etc., always arise another day in some form or another.



In other words, my 'Destonian personality' is allowing me to make the adjustments to my beliefs and behaviors based on knowledge and information, which is actually of an energetic nature, a personality of the mind, and not a real equal and one living, which can only be achieved through writing self-honesty and self-forgiveness and walking and breathing self-correction into a living expression of self – no matter how small the point or if I have 'apparently' already made the 'change'.



So, within this, I see the same points reemerging within myself as time goes on, yet I am stifled within myself to do anything about them because of the resistance that I have formed to change by forming a personality that fits the knowledge and information picture that I have attained from the Desteni material as a means to not face what it is indeed that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to merely suppress points within myself instead of writing about them in self-honesty, doing self-forgiveness, and then corrective application so as to 'truly' transcend points of the mind once and for all. And within this, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that all that I am doing is forming a resistance to the process of stopping my mind and my existence as a mind in a real actualized way.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the thought that 'certain points are too small and too irrelevant to write about'



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the thought and 'idea' that 'because I already understand something of the mind, in the context of oneness and equality and equal and one living, that I do not need to write about it, that instead I will just stop my participation in it, which in most cases is just a form of suppression of these points and not a true transcendence.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that so long as I am seeing myself participate in the same points over and over again, that I am not transcending them and not stopping them and therefore need to write about them so as to truly stop.



I forgive myself that I have accepted allowed myself to form a resistance towards self-honesty and self-forgiveness within the point that I will 'just make an adjustment in my 'behavior/personality' to fulfill a picture image of what it is that I should be like as a Destonian, or as one who understands the message of Desteni, instead of really facing myself within the point of self-honest writing and self-forgiveness and corrective application.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge points as too small to write about.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not participate in an effective process of consistently writing about points as they come up within my awareness because I believe that I already know or understand these points.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to effectively 'disqualify' most things of mind that come to my awareness because I judge them to be too 'insignificant' or because I already know or have a basic understanding that these points are of the mind, or believe that I have already stopped them when merely I have made an adjustment to my personality, and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form as resistance to my process of stopping the mind by being very picky about what it is that I write about to the extent that I 'disqualify' just about everything that comes up just.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that the fact that I see, points in the first place is because of my understanding of the mind and that I am not my mind which is the base that is required to walk this process in the first place – because if one does not understand that one is not the mind, then one cannot possibly walk a process of stopping one's existence as the mind. And within that, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself that I am stopping my and my existence as a mind-consciousness system simple by making 'adjustments' based on this knowledge and information.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form a kind-of religious stance within the knowledge and information that I have acquired through the Desteni material, in that I have merely adjusted my beliefs and behaviors, just like I would do in a religion, which also is based on the acquiring of knowledge and information and then following personality adjustment based on that knowledge and information,



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that when I judge religious people as being foolish or silly, perhaps that is because I am doing the same thing with the religion that I have formed with the Desteni information and knowledge base.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that just like people who are religious change their personalities slightly to conform within their specific religion, that I too have changed my personality slightly to conform within the knowledge and information of the Desteni material.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to approach the Desteni message within the point of acquiring knowledge and information, and that within that I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to slow down, and breathe, so that I use this knowledge and information to assist me to see myself and work with myself, within self-honesty and self-forgiveness, to truly transcend my mind.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that the longer that I walk this path of making 'adjustments' to my 'personality' to conform within knowledge and information, that the more easy it will be and become to continue on in this way, and the more difficult that it will be to really stop and change, once and for all.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that by merely changing my 'personality' and 'behaviors' I am still participating in the experience of energy and of the mind.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that by merely changing my 'personality' and 'behaviors' that I am merely suppressing these points, only for what I suppress to eventually rise again another day.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that by suppressing my mind, I am forming a backdrop to go into further reactions to others and things in my world because of my secretly knowing that I still am participating in the same things within and as myself, secretly.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'secretly' desire and hold on to my energetic experience of and as the mind by rationalizing that I do not need to write about it in high detail and specificity to truly transcend it, which has the result of keeping me suppressed within and as my mind and 'capping' my ability to free myself from my mind.



When and as I see myself going into resistance by merely making an adjustment to my personality because of my participation in the idea that 'I do not need to write about any mind-points that comes up within my awareness because I have judged it to be too small' or 'I have already overcome it (and I have merely stopped or suppressed but not covered this topic in writing)', or go into the point of merely making an adjustment to my 'beliefs' or 'behaviors', I stop and I breathe and instead make a point of taking note of whatever mind-point has come to my awareness and then writing about it so that I can truly stop my participation in the mind, instead of just suppress myself within the mind.



And thus:



I commit myself to writing about all points of the mind as they come up within my awareness so as to truly stop them and align myself in-fact within equal and one living.



I commit myself to writing in high detail and self-honesty and self-forgiveness for my entire life, or as long as it takes, instead of 'short-cutting' my process by making and adjustment to my personality.



I commit myself to stopping the mind, which means ending any personality that I have formed as a means of 'short-cutting' my process.



I commit myself to writing about points that I have apparently stopped, although I have not written about, so long as I see any form of these points existing within and as me, or if I see that writing about these points will assist me in further releasing me from my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment