I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself in separation of myself as all as one as equal as who I am.
I
forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and
understand that when I define myself as 'I am...” that I am
limiting myself and separating myself within a personality construct
that I have accepted and allowed to be who I am as the mind.
When
and as I see myself going into self-definitions of who I am, I stop
and I breathe. I do not allow myself to define myself because I see,
realize, and understand that this is of personality definitions and
an act of separation of myself as all as one as equal.
And
thus I commit myself to, when and as I see myself going into
definitions
of myself as 'this is who I am...”, writing about these self
definitions in self-honesty so that I can stop participating in them
and align myself within and as 'all as one as equal as who I am'.
When
and as I see myself going into desires for something outside of
myself, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that
going into desires is of the mind and separates me from what I desire
as if it is not already who I am.
And
thus, I commit myself to writing about what I desire to assist me to
stop going into desires so as to align myself within oneness and
equality.
When
and as I see myself judging others in separation of myself as them, I
stop and I breathe. I do not accept and allow myself to judge others
because I see, realize, and understand that these judgments do not
exist outside of my own mind and reveal to me that I to am
participating in the same thing or am at least suppressing the same
thing within my mind.
And
thus I commit myself to, when and as I see myself judging others,
stop judging others through breathing and then writing and exploring
these points in self-honesty to see where I too am doing the same
thing and then writing about it so that I can stop myself and align
myself within oneness and equality.
When
and as I see myself reacting in emotions of anger and frustration
towards others, I stop and I breathe because I see, realize, and
understand that these and all emotions are of the mind, an act of
separation of those other beings from me as one and equal, and
therefore reveal to me that I too am doing the same thing or am
suppressing something within myself that I do not want to face.
And
thus, I commit myself to stopping all reactions towards others and
writing about these reactions in self honesty so that I can see what
it is that I am participating in, in separation within my mind, and
stop; and thus align myself within being one and equal with all as
myself, of no mind.
When
and as I see myself holding internal conversations with myself about
others or imagining things about others, I stop and I breathe. I do
not allow myself to hold internal conversations about others because
I see, realize, and understand that I am separating myself from them
as me by doing this.
And
thus, I commit myself to stopping all internal conversations about
others and imagining of others by breathing, and when I cannot stop I
commit myself to writing about this so that I can break it down
within self-honesty and stop, thereby aligning myself within oneness
and equality and stopping the manifestation of the illusion of
separation.
When
and as I see myself reacting to the 'atrocities' of this world as if
I am not one and equal with these atrocities, I stop and I breathe.
I see, realize, and understand that I am one and equal with this
world as who and what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and
become, and therefore only need to look within myself to see why it
is that the world exists they way it does now.
And
thus, I commit myself to looking within for the 'answers' as to why
the world exists the way it does now, and I commit myself to stopping
myself and aligning myself within oneness and equality so that I can
eventually change the world to a world that is best for all.
And
thus I also commit myself to investigating everything of this world,
all the 'atrocities' and things that I do not want to look at,
because I see, realize, and understand that everything of this world
reflects back to me what it is that I have accepted and allowed
myself to be and become in the separation of my own mind.
When
and as I see myself getting frustrated and annoyed with others for
'ignoring' or denying this world and the atrocities of this world, I
stop and I breathe; because I see, realize, and understand that I am
one and equal these beings and they are merely reflecting back to me
what it is that I have accepted and allowed within myself and my
reactions towards them show me that I suppressing acts of separation
within participating in my own mind.
And
thus I commit myself to, when and as I see myself reacting in
frustration and annoyance towards others who deny or willfully remain
ignorant of this world and the atrocities of this world, writing
about these reactions so that I can see where it is that I too am
still accepting and allowing myself to separate myself within my own
mind and thereby create and manifest a world of hardship.
No comments:
Post a Comment