Wednesday, December 11, 2013

JTL Day 93 – Giving Up On Myself, Part III

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own resistance to change.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect resistance to change to fear itself, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that what I resist, persists as a result of the conflict created from resistance, until stopped with self-forgiveness.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that resistance is a point required to push in order to facilitate change.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be directed by resistance as my backchat, emotional reactions, and feeling tiredness in my body.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider the extensive amount of resistance that I will face when in the process of deleting personality, mind patterns.



I forgive myself that I've not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that resistance can be used as an indicator of self support as confirmation that I am physically pushing a point.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'give-up' on myself as a solution the resistance that I experience when pushing myself to change, instead of breathing and remaining 'here' stopping my mind, as the solution.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the desire to give up exists of the mind to 'test' my effectiveness and statement of application and awareness of me. And within that, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that my giving up and giving into the resistance of my mind indicates to me that my application has not been effective because I accepted and allowed myself to be controlled and consumed by my experience of wanting to give up.



Therefore, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see resistance to change and wanting to give up as gifts, as they are indicators to me, that I am pushing through yet not effective enough in my application when I give in.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that within giving up, this indicates to me that my application, my awareness, my statements, what I live, express, and apply – is not effective.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to walk-through the point of giving- up and resistance to change so that I can realize that giving up and resistance do not really exist and I can establish myself and gift to myself life.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the words, and not live the words 'strength', 'diligence', 'determination', 'courage' and 'assertiveness' as who I am, by not living these words as me; and instead placing them outside of me, outside of who I am within the point of giving up and giving in to resistance.



When and as I see myself faced with resistance to change and wanting to give up, I stop and I breathe because I do not accept and allow myself to participate in these constructs of the mind that are there to keep me separated within and as my mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away within giving up to the resistance of change.



And thus,



I commit myself to stand as the strength, the courage, and determination within and as me to walk through the giving up experience within myself and apply self-forgiveness for wanting to give up, in the moment / in real-time – and say to myself 'I refuse to give up', 'I will not give up' 'This giving up is not who I am'.



I commit myself to stand and walk through the resistance to change as and when it comes up by breathing, stopping my participation in this energetic/emotional experience of resistance to change, and speaking self-forgiveness in the moment, if necessary.



I commit myself to making the following statements to myself when in the moment of being faced with the desire to give up:

'I am not this giving up'

'I will not accept and allow this giving up'

'I am not giving up'

'I am life'

'I direct me'

'I stand'

'I am strength'

'I am diligence'

'I am effective'

'I am assertive'

'I am here'

'I am power'



I commit myself to walking through the door self-forgiveness and self-application to walk through and stand as the transcendence that is me.



I commit myself to being 'grateful' for the experience of resistance and wanting to give up as indicators of where I am not effective so that I can direct myself to apply myself better so that I can make the changes necessary real and live 'here' and stand as life.



When and as I see myself going into the emotional/energetic experience of self-doubt that I am able to figure out and understand and apply myself as life, of no mind, I stop and I breathe – I don't accept and allow myself to participate in self-doubt because I see, realize, and understand that it is not real, and that it just feeds resistance to change and the desire to give-up.



When and as I see myself going into the emotional/energetic reaction of fear to the idea of change and to the idea that my mind is like a locked-cage, I stop and I breathe. I do not accept and allow myself to participate in made-up fears that are there to keep my trapped in the limitation of my mind.



And thus,



I commit myself to breathing and reaming 'here' and stopping the fear of myself and what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become by applying self-forgiveness in the moment and reminding myself that I am not this fear, I am not this resistance. I stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment