I have been fearing that perhaps
instead of writing out realizations and insights about points from a
starting-point of self-awareness, that maybe I am mostly writing out
my mind within writing thoughts, memories, pictures, projections,
etc. Then I have been having this fear that I cannot see or know the
difference and then defining myself as 'I am hopelessly lost'.
So, this video is very cool support in
that it points out and then gives direction as to how one can open up
points the starting point of self-awareness as the directive
principle instead of the mind. I just need to be asking the
questions like: Why am I experiencing this point? Who am I within
it? What thoughts, feelings, and emotions came up? What triggered
them? How do I correct this?. Instead of looking for points to talk
about by accessing my mind, wherein my mind will give me things of
the mind like memories, pictures, imaginations, projections, etc, I
just slow myself down to see where I am reacting, judging, blaming,
fearing, etc and then ask the questions I just listed in order to
open up these points.
So, these fears that I have been having
about my writing – Why am I having these fears? Could it be that I
am noticing that maybe I am not always the directive principle of my
writings and that therefore I am just splattering my mind on paper,
going nowhere?
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to look for points to write about.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that everything is
right 'here before me', and that I do not need to 'look' for points.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that when I look for
points, that my mind will give me things of the mind: memories,
projections, imaginations, etc.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to believe that I cannot direct a point from
self-awareness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to believe that I cannot tell the difference
between when I direct a point from self-awareness and when my mind is
directing a point.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to ask the right questions when points come up, into
my awareness, so that I can assist and support myself to really open
a point up from within self-awareness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to, instead, go into the emotional reaction of
fear to the thought that 'I cannot open points up from the starting
point of self-awareness'.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to participate in the thought that 'I am not
capable of opening up points from the starting point of
self-awareness'
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see the simplicity in just asking the question
“what is coming up in relation to this point that I see”
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that when I am not the
directive principle when looking at points, that my mind will then
take over and start throwing up thoughts, memories, imaginations etc
thereby confusing the point and making it difficult to see it for
what it is.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that perhaps this
experience of 'confusion' when looking at points is telling me that I
am not the directive principle as self-awareness, but rather my mind
is directing the point.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to slow down and breathe when and as I experience
confusion when looking at points as a way to stop my mind and bring
myself back 'here'.
I forgive myself that I have not
allowed myself to slow down and breathe, and then ask the right
questions about myself in relationship to the point so that I can
direct the point from self-awareness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to follow my mind and everything that it 'throws
up' regarding a specific point instead of remaining 'here' and
breathing and directing the point from self-awareness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself define myself as 'hopelessly lost' because of my
experience of confusion when writing out points.
I forgive myself that I have accepted
and allowed myself to believe that 'I just can't tell the difference'
of when I am speaking or writing from the starting point of me as my
directive self-awareness or my mind.
When and as I see myself becoming
confused, intimidated, and fearful when looking at points, I stop and
slow myself down and breath, because I see, realize, and understand
that this is because my mind has taken directive power over me and
the point, and is throwing-up all kinds of bullshit thoughts,
memories, projections, and imaginations etc to direct the point for
me.
And thus,
I commit myself to directing points from the starting-point of self-awareness by asking at least three of the following questions (or any questions that open up the point to further investigation) to really open up points, such as:
-What does this point mean to me?
-Who am I in relationship to this point?
-How does this point affect me or others or my world?
-How am I reacting?
-What is triggering my reactions?
-How can I apply myself to re-align myself within oneness and equality within this point?
No comments:
Post a Comment