So, its like I am two people. I am
this nice guy to my friends, family, neighbors, customers, and people
with authority over me, but people that need something from me, and
that I can get away with it, I tend to allow outbursts of anger, here
and there. So, I would have at least two different descriptions of
who I am based on who you ask to describe me.
Another interesting point is that just
before the outbursts come-on, I am like in this decision mode where I
see it coming and then I have the opportunity to decide to let it out
or not. I decide to let it out, because its like a wave of emotion
that I feel I just can't stop. However, while going through the
experience of anger, I am thinking to myself 'why the fuck am I
allowing this?'
Another point to consider is that I am
not really angry at what I am projecting my anger towards. I am
angry with myself, because of my not being self-honest with myself in
certain specific points within my world, and suppressing that anger.
So, which points in my world have I not been honest with me? Because
I see, realize, and understand that anger is the outflow of me not
being honest with me in my starting point in every moment, which
culminates in anger, that is then released within certain triggers. And these outbursts and triggers are pretty cool, because they show me that I am suppressing anger within and as me, so that I can address it and forgive it.
I will pick up on this tomorrow.
When I read that you said their are two of you, I thought cool!!! That's always a cool thing to realize, and in a way cool, well I saw it in myself, that it is messed up for me to be two people, instead of one person. I don't know if you think that too, but what you said reminded me of a moment where I said that, within a relationship I had, that had just broken up. Anyway, cool!! Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteAlso it may be relevant at some point to manage comments just because haters may wish to post something on your blogs. Or maybe one day someone posts something that is abusive. So you can check for this easily by making comments approved only- plus it allows you to check and read each comment you get. This is only a suggestion. I do this on my blogs/vlogs for the reason I shared above. Im not saying you have to do it- haha.
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for commenting and thanks for reading! I appreciate the support. I think there probably like 10 or more of me actually! lol. I will probably manage my comments in the future.
ReplyDelete